Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bookish Product Review: Authored Adornments Bookish Jewelry (p2)


I'm here today to talk about one of the most amazing Etsy stores that sells stunning book-inspired jewelry and bookmarks - Authoroed Adornments! As you already know, I am extremely lucky to be one of the reps for this store, which means every month I get two of Julie's gorgeous pieces for Instagram features, but because I love Julie and her creations so much, I also want to spotlight her store on the blog! This is the second feature - to see the first one click here.

For the month of May, I picked the Alice in Wonderland inspired necklace in silver, and the gorgeous Raven ring. I'll talk about them in more detail below!

Without further ado, please welcome Authored Adornments!




Alice in Wonderland Necklace 
     Oh how I love Alice in Wonderland inspired stuff - especially beautiful jewelry! Julie's pieces are just heart-stopping. I absolutely love her works and wish I could have the entire collection
This Alice in Wonderland inspired necklace in silver comes with a mini heart pendant and a beautiful ornamental frame. You can also get it in a simple-style version, which looks just as lovely! And like most of Julie's jewelry pieces, it comes in 2 colors - silver and bronze.
You can buy it in 3 different chain lengths, too! The quality of the print is amazing and the glass orb looks so beautiful. This is my favorite Alice merch by far!
This beautiful ring inspired by Edgar Allan Peo's The Raven comes in 3 colors (shiny silver, gunmetal and antique bronze),and because of its unique construction, it's fully adjustable to a perfect fit.

As a huge Poe fan, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a piece of jewelry inspired by one of his amazing works. This ring is so beautiful, guys! And the simple two words (or rather one word split into two glass orbs) give me the feels!!! Such a beautiful, simple yet powerful design. A must have for any Poe enthusiast!!! 
On another note, the ring is very solid and seems super sturdy. It doesn't bend easily, so you can easily do chores while wearing it (I know I do, because I don't want to take it off). I also love the fact that the size is adjustable, so I can even wear it on my thumb if I'm feeling extra fancy. I'm giving this ring two thumbs up! :D  
In addition to an already rich assortment of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings and bookmarks, Julie from Authored Adornments also takes requests for specific quotes. She is amazing to work with, so don't hesitate to reach out to her via social media or the Etsy contact form.

Be sure to take advantage of my special rep code to get 10% off your purchase!
CODE: EVIEBOOKISH





About Authored Adornments:


Authored Adornments was started on a whim and has turned into so much more over the last 3 years!

Kyrsten (original owner) started the business when she was working at a little used bookstore in West Seattle. Through ups and downs, holiday rushes and maternity leave, Authored Adornments has served thousands of book-loving customers big and small!

After acquiring some Retail Accounts as big as John Green's website (www.DFTBA.com) and the Seattle Public Library, we hope to expand the jewelry line to reach far across the nation and possibly even overseas throughout 2015.

As Authored Adornments's new owner, Julie (sister to Kyrsten) takes over, new life and excitement will be put into the business! Once goals are met, we will have some Authored Adornments items at a local shop, library or bookstore near you!

Find Authored Adornments online:
 Instagram | Twitter | Etsy 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...