Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2014 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks topic:
Spring 2014 TBR
I made a deal with myself a couple weeks back. Or maybe more of a goal, if you will. I am not allowed to buy new books, unless they are part of an already started series, or start a new series until I have caught up with the series I'm currently in the middle of. 

This does not mean I have to finish the series, as for some that is impossible have all the books have yet to be published. This merely means that I must read all the books that are published before I can do any of the above.

Having resigned myself to this fate, I went through all the books on my TBR shelves and add a "series in progress" shelf. This self is reserved for those books that I have not yet read in a series I have already started. Once I read one of those books, it gets taken off the shelf. I actually only have 26 books on this shelf (both published and yet to be published), which is a lot better than that I thought.

My goal is to have these books read by June 21 - the first day of summer.

Books That Will Catch Me Up
Okay, so that's . . . 20 books. That's doable, right? On top of some indies I would like to get reviewed and a few books I've received from publishers that need to get read as well. Cross your fingers for me!

What are some books on your Spring 2014 TBR list? Do you have a goal like me or is your list a bit more random? Let me know and if you participated in this weeks TTT, be sure to leave me a link to your list!

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...